- From your purchase email, click the download link and save the plugin zip file to your computer. *
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload link near the top.
- Click “Choose File.”
- Browse and select the plugin zip file that you downloaded to your computer.
- Click “Install Now.”
- Click “Activate Plugin.”
- Enter your license key.
* Note for Safari users: If clicking a download link saves a folder to your hard drive instead of a zip file, try Control-click or right-click and select “Download Linked File”. Only zipped plugins are accepted when uploading to WordPress.
License Key Activation
In your plugin settings, make sure enter your license key and click “Save Changes” (on the Support tab for “Pin It” Button Pro).
With a valid license key you should get plugin update notifications. This is also used when contacting customer support.
Your plugin is now active and ready for you to setup.
If you have any questions or problems, please visit our support site.